INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 10)
Forum index >> Friendly cups >> INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 10) Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Posted on 2022-01-24 23:29:33   
King_Leonidas
Posts: 960
Joined: 2009-10-08
Offline
Great matches ahead of us!

Posted on 2022-01-31 18:22:57   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 733
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
FINAL
Round 1 (07.02.2022)
HC Les Carxofes Cabrejades - Globetrotters from Most


Match for third place
Round 1 (07.02.2022)
Dámská jízda - Spartan 300


Posted on 2022-02-07 20:39:45   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 733
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
1st place - Globetrotters from Most (Alexsoulsay)
2nd place - HC Les Carxofes Cabrejades (Panxuts)
3rd place - Dámská jízda (Linda)

Congratulations


I would like to particularly congratulate Alexsoulsay whose team (Globetrotters from Most) won all matches in tournament. Amazing achievement

Posted on 2022-02-07 20:57:13   
Alexsoulsay
Posts: 1773
Joined: 2012-07-09
Offline
patrykmaster00 wrote:

1st place - Globetrotters from Most (Alexsoulsay)
2nd place - HC Les Carxofes Cabrejades (Panxuts)
3rd place - Dámská jízda (Linda)

Congratulations


I would like to particularly congratulate Alexsoulsay whose team (Globetrotters from Most) won all matches in tournament. Amazing achievement



Thanks, the great tournament bro!

Posted on 2022-02-09 18:25:02   
Shakyl
Posts: 297
Joined: 2018-10-09
Offline
Alexsoulsay wrote:

patrykmaster00 wrote:

1st place - Globetrotters from Most (Alexsoulsay)
2nd place - HC Les Carxofes Cabrejades (Panxuts)
3rd place - Dámská jízda (Linda)

Congratulations


I would like to particularly congratulate Alexsoulsay whose team (Globetrotters from Most) won all matches in tournament. Amazing achievement



Thanks, the great tournament bro!


Posted on 2022-03-01 8:25:32   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 733
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
I didn't forget about you

Supporters were awarded to top 3 clubs by admins

Posted on 2022-03-01 18:54:23   
Alexsoulsay
Posts: 1773
Joined: 2012-07-09
Offline
patrykmaster00 wrote:

I didn't forget about you

Supporters were awarded to top 3 clubs by admins



Thanks patryk

Posted on 2022-03-03 13:07:50   
Panxuts
Posts: 317
Joined: 2011-04-11
Offline
Thanks

Posted on 2022-06-11 10:00:52   
King_Leonidas
Posts: 960
Joined: 2009-10-08
Offline
Will there be a tournament this season?
Forum index >> Friendly cups >> INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 10) Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5