To fire old players to save the game
Forum index >> TeamHB discussions >> To fire old players to save the game Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
 
Posted on 2022-01-07 11:02:34   
Stoik
Posts: 1189
Joined: 2009-09-25
Offline
Thank you at least for trying, I know it's not always easy !

Bronzés, barjots, costauds, experts, tels sont les Melons !

Posted on 2022-01-09 7:25:35   
Vikingix
Posts: 587
Joined: 2009-09-24
Offline
sjsidney11 wrote:

I agree with the policy of not calling up players over 40, but I'm not comfortable releasing a player who is key to their respective active club. I can promise not to put that player in the games. This is so as not to harm a club that depends a lot on the athlete.



Honestly, I think you are taking things in the wrong way.
National teams are made to gather the best players in each countries and try to win the world cup.
In this way, I can understand that some national team need to select old players to remain competitive, even if I don't like that personnally.

But National Teams aren't here to artificially maintain old players in their club.
If a club owner is sticking to old players (I mean really old, like over 40) and still haven't replace them, he's at fault and just trying to glitch the game by using the National teams for that, which isn't their aim.

Posted on 2022-01-09 14:04:58   
Hadar
Posts: 2214
Joined: 2012-02-02
Offline
Vikingix wrote:



Honestly, I think you are taking things in the wrong way.
National teams are made to gather the best players in each countries and try to win the world cup.
In this way, I can understand that some national team need to select old players to remain competitive, even if I don't like that personnally.

But National Teams aren't here to artificially maintain old players in their club.
If a club owner is sticking to old players (I mean really old, like over 40) and still haven't replace them, he's at fault and just trying to glitch the game by using the National teams for that, which isn't their aim.




Posted on 2022-01-10 11:13:19   
Stoik
Posts: 1189
Joined: 2009-09-25
Offline
Thanks Vikingix to summarize it perfectly !


Bronzés, barjots, costauds, experts, tels sont les Melons !

Posted on 2022-01-10 12:13:56   
ady_aly
Posts: 279
Joined: 2012-09-28
Offline
I agree, but just want to point out that we have two glitches in relation here. Holding players in NT fixes a glitch of training a player entire his career, spending tons of money, to have it at max skills only for a season or two. The retirement age is terrible... it should be 33-37 instead of 31-34. Or, let it be 31-34, but then boost the training points to develop a player earlier. And after ~40 y old, all players should retire, regardless of playing in NT or not.

Posted on 2022-01-10 15:23:55   
Nasikanc
Posts: 7
Joined: 2021-10-25
Offline
ady_aly the goal of stoik is to retire players at 40, but you cant do that even when you are the NT meneger so why are you even talking again?

Posted on 2022-01-10 15:42:57   
ady_aly
Posts: 279
Joined: 2012-09-28
Offline
Nasikanc wrote:

ady_aly the goal of stoik is to retire players at 40, but you cant do that even when you are the NT meneger so why are you even talking again?



You came yesterday to this game and think you have the authority to question me about why I am talking?

This is a forum, and I am talking because everyone has right to talk. I have my opinion and talk about it loud, and respect others' as well.

I agree with everything said here, but I don't want to pull moves that will force the only successful manager from B&H besides me to quit the game.

Even King Leonidas is working to rejuvenate his team, but it takes time. Look at the salaries he is paying at the moment. Again, I don't defend him, but understand him.

Posted on 2022-01-11 5:30:28   
sjsidney11
Posts: 12
Joined: 2011-12-27
Offline
It really is an interesting point of view. And we already have a collective direction, so I review my position.

Brazil, now without players over 40 years old.




Vikingix wrote:

sjsidney11 wrote:

I agree with the policy of not calling up players over 40, but I'm not comfortable releasing a player who is key to their respective active club. I can promise not to put that player in the games. This is so as not to harm a club that depends a lot on the athlete.



Honestly, I think you are taking things in the wrong way.
National teams are made to gather the best players in each countries and try to win the world cup.
In this way, I can understand that some national team need to select old players to remain competitive, even if I don't like that personnally.

But National Teams aren't here to artificially maintain old players in their club.
If a club owner is sticking to old players (I mean really old, like over 40) and still haven't replace them, he's at fault and just trying to glitch the game by using the National teams for that, which isn't their aim.


Posted on 2022-01-11 8:14:11   
Vikingix
Posts: 587
Joined: 2009-09-24
Offline
ady_aly wrote:

I agree, but just want to point out that we have two glitches in relation here. Holding players in NT fixes a glitch of training a player entire his career, spending tons of money, to have it at max skills only for a season or two. The retirement age is terrible... it should be 33-37 instead of 31-34. Or, let it be 31-34, but then boost the training points to develop a player earlier. And after ~40 y old, all players should retire, regardless of playing in NT or not.



I agree, the early retirement is very frustrating and is a flaw of this game.
That's why I'm talking about really old players like over 40.

Well, the whole retirement rules is a flaw of this game actually. The best way to deal with it would be that older players stats decrease more and more quickly with the age, which would lead managers to retire them themselves. That's how most virtual league work.

Posted on 2022-01-11 9:50:39   
Nasikanc
Posts: 7
Joined: 2021-10-25
Offline
ady_aly wrote:

Nasikanc wrote:

ady_aly the goal of stoik is to retire players at 40, but you cant do that even when you are the NT meneger so why are you even talking again?



You came yesterday to this game and think you have the authority to question me about why I am talking?

This is a forum, and I am talking because everyone has right to talk. I have my opinion and talk about it loud, and respect others' as well.

I agree with everything said here, but I don't want to pull moves that will force the only successful manager from B&H besides me to quit the game.

Even King Leonidas is working to rejuvenate his team, but it takes time. Look at the salaries he is paying at the moment. Again, I don't defend him, but understand him.



Been here before and had a preety good team but that is not the topic here.

Its just funny to me that you are here talkin how is not fair that players are retiering at 31-34 and crying abaout 40y old... its just pathetic.

So king Leonidas is your excuse? than why you still have Ilija Banjanović (btw 10y older than your crying 40y old retiering topic), he is in a bot team and is not like anyone beside you will miss him... You can keep looking for excuses but you are blinding just yourself whit them
Forum index >> TeamHB discussions >> To fire old players to save the game Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15