Hello to everybody!
Forum index >> Center for rookies >> Hello to everybody! Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4
 
Posted on 2014-10-31 12:53:04   
Krzysztof270291
Posts: 1088
Better option is to release such players in my opinion. You pay for placing them on TL and probably nobody will buy them, because of their age and really poor skills. It's waste of money.

Posted on 2014-10-31 14:41:31   
sc0rpion
Posts: 17
Krzysztof270291 wrote:

Better option is to release such players in my opinion. You pay for placing them on TL and probably nobody will buy them, because of their age and really poor skills. It's waste of money.



Ok, but how can I get the money then?

Why my daily sponsors doesn't work... I click on it 3 days ago and there are still the same banners as they were 3 days ago, how some?

Here is the only way to get some money in the club...

Thanks

Posted on 2014-10-31 15:06:01   
miglanc94
Posts: 1234
sc0rpion wrote:

Krzysztof270291 wrote:

Better option is to release such players in my opinion. You pay for placing them on TL and probably nobody will buy them, because of their age and really poor skills. It's waste of money.



Ok, but how can I get the money then?

Why my daily sponsors doesn't work... I click on it 3 days ago and there are still the same banners as they were 3 days ago, how some?

Here is the only way to get some money in the club...

Thanks



u can set sponsors after match u played one on monday so next will be after saturday match. firstly build your gym

Posted on 2014-11-10 23:44:41   
sc0rpion
Posts: 17
Yes I saw now it is hard to get your own hall :S

Posted on 2014-12-05 22:49:44   
IHOCreturns
Posts: 157
davide tagni wrote:

sc0rpion wrote:

I lost my first game :S can someone tell me what I was doing wrong on that game? Or it is normally this kind of result... we lost against bot :S and we are 1st in group so I have to take a responsibility for that

i think that you have to buy new players strong to win the games. But it is normally to lose thefirst game,I also lost the first game in team hb



This may be too late but do not buy players. Save every penny to expand your stadium.

Posted on 2015-01-11 17:30:56   
sc0rpion
Posts: 17
What about to sold the players? Two of mine players cant' be sold... it is true, that I have try to sold them before, but still, why I can't give them on transfer market again?

Are there any rules to have them at least 30 weeks in club or what? I also have more then 12 players in the team?

Thanks

Posted on 2015-01-12 3:30:18   
sc0rpion
Posts: 17
Plus, I am wondering, where can you see the previous (all matches, not only mine) results of regional cup?
If you click on Regional cup, there is only momentary regional cup round...

Thanks for helping...

Regards

Posted on 2015-01-12 3:47:25   
miglanc94
Posts: 1234
sc0rpion wrote:

Plus, I am wondering, where can you see the previous (all matches, not only mine) results of regional cup?
If you click on Regional cup, there is only momentary regional cup round...

Thanks for helping...

Regards


U can see only final match of each season...

Posted on 2015-01-12 3:48:58   
miglanc94
Posts: 1234
sc0rpion wrote:

What about to sold the players? Two of mine players cant' be sold... it is true, that I have try to sold them before, but still, why I can't give them on transfer market again?

Are there any rules to have them at least 30 weeks in club or what? I also have more then 12 players in the team?

Thanks


probably u wanted to sell player who are going to retire... read informations about them... omg

Posted on 2015-04-14 18:50:10   
NIKOLA
Posts: 10
Joined: 2014-08-06
Offline
maybe you dont have money. For selling players you must pay 1.500 for one player.
Forum index >> Center for rookies >> Hello to everybody! Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4