This Game is Dead
Forum index >> TeamHB discussions >> This Game is Dead Goto page : 1, 2
 
Posted on 2021-01-15 9:52:53   
Hadar
Posts: 1921
Joined: 2012-02-02
Offline
Hampus wrote:

KrusherKev wrote:

How is it fair to new players like me when 62 year olds are still allowed to be in this game? My new team is an average 1 star team, couple of 1.5, mostly 1, and a few 0.5 star players...EVERY other team in my division is BOT and have a team average being 4 stars!!! I'll see how things go for a couple of weeks since this season seems to be almost completed anyway, but I'm not impressed with this game so far in the least



Give it a half a season, then you'll start winning.

With 6-0 def and shooting off, you'll get bonus against all bots.

And, more important, the team average you see is not about how good players they are. They rate higher now because they got more experiece playing than your players.

It took my team about a half season to get in order. Follow the new player tips and you be at the top of your league your first full season, probably promote the next



And start expanding the arena. This is the most important thing in the beginning. To have some income.

Posted on 2021-01-15 12:33:01   
Hampus
Posts: 95
Joined: 2020-06-04
Offline
Exactly as Hadar said. Get some income!

This time around I really noticed how much a difference the fan shop does to a starting ecenomy.

/Matteprofessorn

Posted on 2021-01-16 23:31:17   
KrusherKev
Posts: 2
One game played is all it takes to determine this game is awful and totally ****** up for new players. Lose 32 - 10 against a lowest level bot team with 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 star players on it...game wasn't even close an I have ZERO interest in this stupid game. No admin support, no game logic for player skills erosion and retirement, awful awful initial player skills compared to existing teams. I'm out stupid game
Last edited on 2021-01-17 at 0:31

Posted on 2021-01-16 23:37:07   
Alexsoulsay
Posts: 1338
Joined: 2012-07-09
Offline
KrusherKev wrote:

One game played is all it takes to determine this game is awful and totally fucked up for new players. Lose 32 - 10 against a lowest level bot team with 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 star players on it...game wasn't even close an I have ZERO interest in this stupid game. No admin support, no game logic for player skills erosion and retirement, awful awful initial player skills compared to existing teams. I'm out stupid game



If you expect in 6 days of playing to catch up with managers who have been playing for years, then yes, this game is not for you. But I don't know a manager where a newcomer crushes veterans in a week

Posted on 2021-01-17 0:04:25   
Berci27
Posts: 14
Joined: 2020-02-03
Offline
KrusherKev wrote:

One game played is all it takes to determine this game is awful and totally fucked up for new players. Lose 32 - 10 against a lowest level bot team with 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 star players on it...game wasn't even close an I have ZERO interest in this stupid game. No admin support, no game logic for player skills erosion and retirement, awful awful initial player skills compared to existing teams. I'm out stupid game



Hello, and welcome to the game. The first mistake you committed is playing the 3-3 defense against bot teams. 6-0 defense is the only effective against them. Sign him, then assign to goalkeeper position, and you will have more chance to win a game. If you have any more questions, just ask us.

Posted on 2021-01-17 21:43:01   
Hampus
Posts: 95
Joined: 2020-06-04
Offline
Usually takes somewhere around 18 month to build a team that's ready to begin to really challange the elite. Depending on geography.

Takes a lot of work, but I quite enjoy my new journey to the top after stupidly losing my last team.

/Matteprofessorn

Posted on 2021-01-26 18:19:19   
Berci27
Posts: 14
Joined: 2020-02-03
Offline
Let's say goodbye to Venetops.

Posted on 2021-01-27 15:54:55   
Hadar
Posts: 1921
Joined: 2012-02-02
Offline
Berci27 wrote:

Let's say goodbye to Venetops.



Manager was not from Venezuela, so everything is OK

Posted on 2021-03-01 18:06:53   
Scotsmanswife
Posts: 10
your problem is only, that nobody more want to do the hard and expensive training work over years for you and after that you want to buy them for a few euros...


hoospack wrote:

Barely any players on the transfer portal.

This game is really done.
Basically dead.

Rest In Peace TeamHB.


Posted on 2021-03-02 18:28:36   
ady_aly
Posts: 235
Joined: 2012-09-28
Offline
Scotsmanswife wrote:

your problem is only, that nobody more want to do the hard and expensive training work over years for you and after that you want to buy them for a few euros...



But it is interesting that you don't have a problem with selling your trash-trained players to inexperienced players for multiple times higher prices than they should be I saw many times your player advertisements on the Transfer list where you are selling 30-31 years old players with skills developed only to 10 for 1 million €, while other players are giving them almost for free because objectively they are not valuable at higher-ranked divisions... I agree with your point, but your strategy is not more fair than his.
Forum index >> TeamHB discussions >> This Game is Dead Goto page : 1, 2