INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 2)
Forum index >> Friendly cups >> INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 2) Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Posted on 2018-03-01 12:09:56   
Wolfgang1959
Posts: 84

Hello, I challenged the Best Coast Bombarders to play a friendly game because I should play against them on the 5.3. They have rejected the challenge and have adopted another game.

Posted on 2018-03-01 18:17:31   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 602
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
Wolfgang1959 wrote:


Hello, I challenged the Best Coast Bombarders to play a friendly game because I should play against them on the 5.3. They have rejected the challenge and have adopted another game.



You can play with someone else.

Posted on 2018-03-06 7:35:58   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 602
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
Round 10 (12.03.2018)

LZS Rolmex Cielcza (michal wroblewski) : Ludolfina Lublin (Krzysztof270291)
MKS Tęcza Kościan (Tomek) : Kana. (Ferriouze 5344)
RK Duplenka (Ginosaji) : HHC Strážan™ HB (Rocky)
RK Gavran (Grenac) : HB.Real Madrid (Mourinho)
RK ISKRA BUGOJNO (ady_aly) : Handball Club Warsaw (patrykmaster00)
RRV Reykjavík (IvarJ) : Green Manba (shennong)
Spartakus Radgoszcz (kamilos) : EMERITA AVGUSTA (gurmindo)
VfB Stuttgart (Flosun) : Best Coast Bombarders (IHOCreturns) 10:0
Warta Konin (Czampion) : Westpfalz Löwen (Wolfgang1959)

Posted on 2018-03-13 0:37:44   
ady_aly
Posts: 225
Joined: 2012-09-28
Offline
patrykmaster00 wrote:

Round 10 (12.03.2018)

LZS Rolmex Cielcza (michal wroblewski) : Ludolfina Lublin (Krzysztof270291)
MKS Tęcza Kościan (Tomek) : Kana. (Ferriouze 5344)
RK Duplenka (Ginosaji) : HHC Strážan™ HB (Rocky)
RK Gavran (Grenac) : HB.Real Madrid (Mourinho)
RK ISKRA BUGOJNO (ady_aly) : Handball Club Warsaw (patrykmaster00)
RRV Reykjavík (IvarJ) : Green Manba (shennong)
Spartakus Radgoszcz (kamilos) : EMERITA AVGUSTA (gurmindo)
VfB Stuttgart (Flosun) : Best Coast Bombarders (IHOCreturns) 10:0
Warta Konin (Czampion) : Westpfalz Löwen (Wolfgang1959)



You can use this site for the next season https://challonge.com/

Posted on 2018-03-20 1:48:24   
jhoseph
Posts: 123
Joined: 2016-07-15
Offline
I wanna play this league!!

Posted on 2018-03-30 22:11:33   
Wolfgang1959
Posts: 84
Hello, I will challenged the Spartakus Radgoszcz to play a friendly game because I should play against them on the 2.4. But they have a game n this Day :-)

Posted on 2018-03-31 0:31:48   
IvarJ
Posts: 67
Joined: 2015-08-11
Offline
Wolfgang1959 wrote:

Hello, I will challenged the Spartakus Radgoszcz to play a friendly game because I should play against them on the 2.4. But they have a game n this Day :-)



I think you're looking at the wrong week. You're supposed to play against me.

Ragnarök Reykjavík returns.

Posted on 2018-04-16 21:27:55   
IvarJ
Posts: 67
Joined: 2015-08-11
Offline
My opponent for R16 has a scheduled match.

Ragnarök Reykjavík returns.

Posted on 2018-04-17 8:16:59   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 602
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
IvarJ wrote:

My opponent for R16 has a scheduled match.



You can play with someone else.

Posted on 2018-04-24 14:03:59   
patrykmaster00
Posts: 602
Joined: 2014-04-23
Offline
Round 17 2018-04-30
EMERITA AVGUSTA (gurmindo) : Best Coast Bombarders (IHOCreturns) 10:0
Green Manba (shennong) : Warta Konin (Czampion)
Handball Club Warsaw (patrykmaster00) : VfB Stuttgart (Flosun)
HB.Real Madrid (Mourinho) : Spartakus Radgoszcz (kamilos)
HHC Strážan™ HB (Rocky) : RRV Reykjavík (IvarJ)
Kana. (Ferriouze 5344) : RK ISKRA BUGOJNO (ady_aly)
Ludolfina Lublin (Krzysztof270291) : RK Gavran (Grenac)
LZS Rolmex Cielcza (michal wroblewski) : RK Duplenka (Ginosaji)
MKS Tęcza Kościan (Tomek) : Westpfalz Löwen (Wolfgang1959)
Forum index >> Friendly cups >> INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL LEAGUE (season 2) Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6